Thursday 4 August 2016

Night look - Dreamweave&Co mascara and lip product!


For a usual night out I like to stick to just gold lids and very little eyeliner. I don't like to wear false eyelashes purely because I find that they look ridiculous on me as I wear glasses. Never have I come across a pair of false lashes that I have really loved. Not wearing false lashes means I like to achieve a 'fuller' effect by using only mascara. I usually use three different mascaras one on top of another to achieve the 'fuller effect.'

I use my YSL volume effect faux cils mascara first then my 24Hr Supercurler mascara by Rimmel and then finish off using my Benefit Roller lash. I love to use the Roller lash mascara last as the wand hooks onto the lashes separately and brushes out any clumps.



Its effort applying three different mascaras just for a night out, that's until I discovered Dreamwave Fibrogenic mascara. It has a 'hook it' style wand that grabs each eyelash separately and leaves your lashes looking longer. The fibregenic mascara is a 3 in 1 direct bonding system. This mascara thickens and volumizes lashes to your desired look. My eyelashes were looking longer and less clumpy.


The DreamWeave Original lash extension magnet mascara coats each lash with a silicone, lash lengthening to achieve a dramatic effect. The mascara did make my eyelashes look longer but out of this mascara and the Fibrogenic mascara, I did prefer the Fibrogenic mascara. I thought that the overall look that I achieved using the Fibrogenic mascara was almost similar to the look I get when using three mascaras. The original lash extension magnet mascara is still a great mascara, but I wouldn't go for this mascara for a night out, instead I would use it in the daytime to achieve a natural effect.




Colorgenics Lip

My lip colour for a night out always changes between a pink nude colour or bright red. I thought I'd switch it up a tad and go out of my comfort zone. Instead of wearing the usual pink - red I chose to go with a brown lip gloss but with a tint of pink. Using Colorgenics pink to bronze allowed me to easily blend and make my very own shade of lipgloss with the two colours brown and pink. Its so simple to use, turn the bottom of the gloss from 'LOCK' and turn the arrow onto either the brown or pink lipgloss and push underneath for the gloss to come out. Firstly, I pushed out just a tad of pink and then turned the bottom onto the brown and pushed out a fair amount. I preferred to mix these colours whilst still on the top instead of putting the pink and then the brown on separately onto my lips. When just leaving the two glosses on top of the product it meant that when I applied it straight onto my lips it would mix together.


Never have I come across a multicolour - lipgloss before, I was very amazed. You can create up to 7 different shades with this lipgloss which is great as you can wear the brown lipgloss for casual days like popping to the shop and spice it up later by adding some pink to give you a flirty look for when you go on a night out! Or vice-versa!
This product can be used for so many occasions.




They do other colours that you can gain up to 7 looks with red and pink. This lipgloss is £12.50 or the x2 gift set is £22.

Big thanks to The Bloggers Hangout and Dreamweave&co.

*opinions are my own.


Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig