Thursday 29 September 2016

Madara Cosmetics






Hey,


Sorry, I haven't been writing much recently at all, I have been SO busy with work and could not find the time to sit down and write. 

Back in August, I posted a photo on my Instagram that was Madara Cosmetics.
Madara Cosmetics is rooted in Latvia. 'Our products are made from pure and precious essences of Northern herbs, Artic berries, and unique seeds oils, packed with powerful antioxidants,essential omegas and strong anti-aging actives.'


If you've been reading my recent blog posts you'll know how much of a sucker I am for pretty packaging. The Madara cosmetics packaging beats all of the other packagings that I've ever laid my eyes on.




Oil - to - milk scrub

Working for 9 hours every day and having very little time off means my skin gets dry. I have noticed that my nose gets mega dry, I've been putting Madara cosmetics to the test. First up lets talk about the exfoliating oil milk scrub. Before applying the scrub I like to remove all of my makeup but leave my face damp. Then, I apply just a pea sized amount to my hands and start to rub it all over my face in a circular motion for a good 3 minutes. After those 3 minutes I carry on with rubbing in a circular motion but this time, I add luke warm water, this turns the 'oil to milk.' The scrub renews the skin without stripping natural moisture. 

It is advised to use the exfoliator 2-3 times a week! I use it at the start of the week on a Monday night and again on a Friday or Saturday night. 



The SOS Hydra Repair Intensive serum

After I have used the oil to milk scrub I put on the SOS Hydra  Repair intensive serum. I again apply only a pea sized amount and rub it into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshing.




Check out Madara Cosmetics.

I will be sure to start posting weekly.


Take care.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig