Monday 28 March 2016

Holiday clothes wishlist



In exactly one month today, I am jetting off to Spain for a weekend. I have been wanting to go holiday clothes shopping ever since I booked it back in February, but there were NO summer clothes in the shops. I don't fancy wearing a thick knitted jumper in the sun. 

I'm not one to buy my clothes online, unless of course its the only place I can get my hands on it. But I was fed up of not starting my holiday shop, with a month left I decided to get my butt on ASOS and have a browse. So here are a few things I come across on ASOS and also featuring a brand called Elina Linardaki. [I will leave the product codes below the photos so it'll be easier for you to find on the ASOS site!] **Just copy and paste the product code into the search bar on the ASOS site.**

The majority of these clothes on my wishlist either have pom poms on or fringe. I am a sucker for pom-poms, I even managed to get a pom beach towel from Primark! Wooowoo.. [I will be sure to write a blog post of everything I am taking on holiday!]

First of all, I'm going to start with these sandals that I have been crushing on since last year from Elina Linardaki. The only reason I haven't bought any as of yet is with living in the UK and on the outskirts of London it means we rarely ever get to see the sun, if we do it either comes with strong winds or rain after. As I'm currently writing this blog post up its pouring down with rain, bizarre? Nope, the weather was SO nice earlier. Typical UK weather.
Anyway, these particular 'Penny Lane' sandals are the most beautiful pair of sandals I have ever laid my eyes on, they have colourful pom poms, tassels and semiprecious stones on them. Elina Linardaki also make so many more different gorgeous sandals. Go check out their website and be prepared to spend.

Photo credit: http://www.elinalinardaki.com/shoes/sandals/luxury-sandals/penny-lane/
The link to purchase these;

ASOS

I've had the ASOS app on my phone for a while, it's just been an app I go on and browse whenever I'm bored. I like to go to the shop personally and buy the clothes, that way I can try on clothes before going home and I won't have the hassle of having to send stuff back. But there are brands on ASOS that you can't get elsewhere other than online, so shopping online has kinda won me over... for now.
There were so many pretty pieces with pom-poms so BEWARE for an overload of pom-poms.


            

Product codes for these on ASOS
Cami top-  859565
Shorts - 859524

A cami top and shorts that are 1. Colourful and 2. have pom-poms! I love!  It's by a brand called Liquor & Poker. The cami top and shorts are both £18 which means with my amazing maths (thanks to a calculator) that's £36 for the outfit. Getting!



Product code - 826273


I love wearing playsuits when I'm on holiday, I usually wear them over the top of my bikini if I go out exploring or go to eat lunch in a restaurant. The material is lightweight which means it will keep you cool and you won't get too hot! The cut outs on the arms, chest and hips with the little pom-poms on the bottom of the shorts and on the arms make it look so elegant. 
Imagine wearing this with a tan!!!!? Loooooooove.



Product code - 859566

Oh, pom-poms AGAIN Eliza? Yeah, I have a real obsession with pom-poms. Ha. 
This denim dungaree dress is also from the brand Liquor & Poker. (Check out their bits on the ASOS site if, like me, you love pom-poms.) Now, I don't think personally this dress is suitable to take on holiday. I get hot very easily and denim just doesn't help. But, that's not to say it cannot be worn at night time on holiday? When it's less warm and more breezy. Or even if you are going somewhere that is warm, but not absolutely baking hot. Ya feel me? 




Product code - 868581


White clothes are risky, I somehow manage to spill drink or food down me all the time. I tend to do it more when I'm wearing white, it's like I know I shouldn't get it dirty but I do. Another playsuit, this time, the arms are on show! It has less detail than the other playsuit, but it's still a pretty suit with the pom-pom hem and the tie back. Guess what, its only £20 too! I would wear this of a daytime with my bikini underneath whilst exploring places on holiday as it's a lightweight material! Woopwoop.




Product code -
Bralet - 463557
Skirt - 463672

I'm ditching the pom-pom clothing now. Suprise! This bohemian style bralet and skirt are to die for! The fringe at the bottom of the skirt, the Aztec pattern of the entire outfit. Just love. If only I was going Coachella this year, this would totally be my outfit! I am not sure whether this outfit is suitable for hot days, as the fabric is woven... which could mean an overheated Eliza. 
The bralet is £18.99 and the skirt is £24.99.  
                     

                           That's the end of my little holiday wishlist. If you have learned anything about me by reading this I think it must be my love for pom-poms. Haha.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I hope you had a lovely weekend and easter.


Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp



****I do not own any images shown- All images on this post are from the websites listed.****

SHARE:

1 comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig