Tuesday 22 September 2015

Another Eight

Another Eight Trench coat





My recent love is this Jaja Trench Coat from AnotherEight. This coat is absolutely stunning, from the colour to the whole entire look. The fabric is light which means it isn't exactly a warm coat but it can easily be dressed up to keep you warm by combining it with a thick knitted jumper underneath! I wore black high waisted Topshop jeans with a plain white crop top along with white heels from Linzis.
I love how easily I can dress it up and down just by putting on a pair of heels, which means I shall be wearing this out on those cold night outs up London clubbing to give me that little bit more warmth and sophisticated style.
The cut of the coat and collar are so flattering, the coat can smarten up any look even when wearing jeans!
As the colour of the coat is such a light colour it easily breaks down dull colours (blaaaaaack). Even the small details such as the black leather look pockets make the coat just that little bit more unique.
I have been loving wearing it for the past week and i've also received a few compliments about it! Wahey!

Go and check out AnotherEight, you won't be disappointed! Ive been eyeing up the clothes on their website ready to splash the cash for my autumn wardrobe.   

A big thank you to Etailpr  for helping me so much and putting me in touch with great brands like  anothereight , go check EtailPR out for chances to work with amazing brands and to help make your blog perfect!




You can get the JaJa coat here:http://anothereight.com/jaja.html






                                          
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig