Wednesday 2 March 2016

Pandora - The Jewel Hut


The Jewel Hut - Pandora


In my last blog post I promised that I would start to post more regularly, I failed. I've had NO wifi which has been a nightmare. Its pretty sad how much I miss wifi. Anyway, I’m back for now! (I'm using the internet at my University to upload this.)

A few days after I got back from a week in Antwerp I got sent a gorgeous pair of Pandora earrings from The Jewel Hut. Like the previous pair of Pandora earrings that The Jewel Hut sent me they come in the original authentic Pandora packaging, which comes in handy when you dont have time to wrap up or like me, wrap gifts terribly! You can just tie up the pink bow on the Pandora bag and its ready to be handed to whoever the lucky person is.
 (click here to see my previous post on the Pandora Feather stud earrings http://elizamayp.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/the-jewel-hut.html



Above are the January birthstone stud earrings which are a beautiful dark red colour with a silver outline around the stone. ‘Oh, so your birthday is in January?’ No, its in June. But  I much prefer the colour of the January birthstone than the June birthstone. I love the fact that the red of the birthstone matches the colour lipstick that I love to always wear.


These pandora earrings cost £45, which I think is a reasonable price seeing as they are a really good quality. 
Below, I have screenshotted all the 12 Pandora birthstones and the product code that is on the Jewel Hut.


                 




Also, as its Mothers day this Sunday in the UK why not treat your mum to a Pandora charm, bracelet or a pair of earrings. There is a section just for mothers day with so many beautiful pieces.  Click here to browse the mothers day section https://www.thejewelhut.co.uk/mothers-day-landing/

Not only do they have a Pandora mothers day section on The jewel hut, they also have sections featuring top brands like Swarovski.

-If you want the mothers day delivery to come in time then hurry and order!

They are definitely going to be my go-to site whenever I fancy buying some jewellery, even if you were to shop elsewhere and its out of stock.. go check the Jewel Hut site to see if it's available.


To purchase the Pandora January Birthstone stud earrings click the link below.




Also, a massive thank you to eTailPr for putting me in contact with amazing brands like The Jewel hut.

Bloggers, check out eTailPr; http://network.etailpr.com

Thank you xoxoxo



Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your beautiful stud earrings. It's funny but I am also someone who loves different birthstones than the one's of my birth month. I am supposed to like greenish colours when it comes to gemstones since my birthday is in August. But my favourite jewellery is a pair of diamond earrings with blue sapphires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a wide range of Pandora charms to browse however toward the day's end it boils down to individual decision and inclination. What one individual preferences might be distinctive to someone else and in this manner everybody has their own style and can mirror that in their own particular manner.how to put on a cape cod bracelet by yourself

    ReplyDelete

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig