Wednesday 25 May 2016

Superdry Showcase



 Last Thursday I was lucky enough to get the chance to go attend a Superdry's event that showcased their AW 16 collection at their store on Regents Street.



When I think of Superdry clothing I think of their huge logo on t-shirts and jumpers and it gave off a 'Sporty' look. I own a pastel pink Superdry top with the huge Superdry logo across the whole t-shirt, its one of those t-shirts that I wear out and about when I want to feel comfortable. One thing about Superdry is that the quality of the clothing is top notch, it may be kind of expensive but its certainly worth the money. 








The thing that I am absolutely loving about the AW 16 collection is the colours. There are a whole lot of beige, creams,white and black. Also a lot of chunky and patterned jumpers, Love. Unlike the Superdry clothing that I think of it as the AW 16 pieces are so different to the usual big logos on jumpers.
Personally I think that the new range would be suitable for any age not just for young peeps like myself. I may treat my mum to some thick knitted cardigans, like the photo above. The black zip cardigan is beaut! Its so chunky and not only do they have it in black they also have it in a cream colour! (May have to buy my mum one colour and myself the other! ha) I know it will keep me warm throughout the cold winter days.

I didn't capture a photo of the 'night wear' bits of the new collection. Gutting! But, there are a whole load of sequins and sparkle! As this collection would be available within the next few months I may have to prepare my New years outfit early and grab myself one of their sequin dresses! (They were spectacular!) You know those sequin or shiny dresses that when you wear them they are itchy and you end up itching yourself throughout the day/night because there is no underlay of fabric beneath. Well, im not even kidding the Superdry sequin and sparkly dresses feel so comfy! They have an underlay so you dont have to spend your day or night itching away!

The Superdry Sports wear was to die for! The design on the sportswear was almost like a snakeskin/ watercolour effect. There are three quarter leggings with a gym bralet top with the snakeskin/water colour effect and they had matching trainers and gym bags! Neeeeeeeeed, even though I dont go to the gym I may have to start taking up running just so I can wear these and look fab and sporty!








On the subject of sports, Superdry's new ski suit range is perf! I had my eyes hooked on this white ski jacket that had faux fur around the hood. I am seriously considering just buying this jacket although I am not planning on going on a ski holiday any time soon but the weather in London around winter time is just as cold as if I were abroad.






Christmas gift sets and winter bits!

Big scarfs that you can pretty much get away with calling it a blanket are my kinda thing. Especially when your working and you want to get a bit cosy, just get your scarf/blanket out! Superdry are bringing out tartan scarfs, they come in 4 different colours with the light pink one being my favourite!

Anyone else buy their loved ones, whether it being a dad, nephew, uncle, brother or boyfriend pants, socks and little wallets and what not for christmas? I do! What else do you possibly get boys? Superdry have so many little bits from wallets to gloves to pencil cases, pretty much anything you could think of, they have in their gift section! As for the girls gift section they have BRALETS! bralets! I love me some bralets!!!!
They have so many things to choose from including pretty little purses with stars on with matching makeup bags! If your looking for stocking fillers or just to give someone a little gift, i'd definitely check out Superdry and their gift section when its out!










Summer 

Ok, lets talk about the swimsuits! HOW CUTE ARE THEY!? My favourite is the swimsuit with the palm trees on the bottom left. I am obsessed with everything about them, from the imagery to the colours! They are very 'tumblr-ish' haha. If only I were going on a summer holiday I would so get myself one and rock a palm tree costume. Imagine how fab they would look with a tan!



Fringe... I dont know about you but I love fringe! Fringe tops, jackets, dresses... bags!
Tan + Fringe + backpack = love.
Fringe is so in for the summer and festival season! The Summer collection at Superdry give off a festival vibe and this bag in particular gives off major Coachella vibes!
Also, a lot of the bottom of shorts had a pretty trim around them to add that extra bit of cuteness to them!







If you haven't already I suggest that you go and check out the Summer bits over on http://www.superdry.com/ !

I have a feeling that Superdry will do extremely well with their AW clothes, I already know what im going to be buying when they hit the shops!

Thank you to Superdry and all of the people working at the Superdry event.
A huge thank you to Kath and Sophie!




Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely collection as what i've seen in your photos the clothes are so pretty and stylish ^^


    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig