Saturday 13 August 2016

My night out essientials


I cram as much stuff as I can into my tiny clutch bag on a night out, at one point I remember fitting in my huge Victoria Secret body spray. That is the thing with me, I cram in as much beauty products that I can.

 

The bag that I always usually take out with me is my embellished clutch bag that I got from Accessorize a few years ago. I find that this clutch bag puts together a 'boring' outfit, for example I tend to stick to a plain one coloured dress to then pair it with this bag. 
It isn't huge inside the clutch bag but it has just enough room for some beauty bits and what my friends like to call my 'granny purse.'



The first vital thing that I ALWAYS take out with me is body spray. I go to the bathroom every hour or so and spray myself and of course you get the odd one or two people that ask if you can spray them too because they forget their spray. Gotta be smelling good on a night out.
I am really loving the SO...? Original body spray, always have done since I was a teenager. Although the spray isn't exactly small, it surprisingly doesn't actually take up much room.  
SO...? is so affordable, its 85p for a 75ml spray in Boots. I cannot stress enough how good of a price that is. I no longer buy body spray from Victoria Secret because I just don't see the point in spending £9+ on a spray when I can get another spray that smells just as nice for so much cheaper!


Next up I always carry a lippy around with me. Depending on the vibe that I go for its usually always my YSL Glossy Lip stain in either the shade 20 which is a bright red colour OR shade 105 which is a natural colour. If im not feeling a lipgloss than I take my NEEK organics lipstick in the shade 'Whole Lotta Rosie' which again is a natural colour. This lipstick is small and fits snug in my bag.



To keep my lips and hands from becoming chapped or dry I bring my Papaya Gold Paw Paw balm with me. I don't always use it but I like to carry it around with me so that if my lips start to get sore I can just pop that on. Another plus of using this balm is that it can make your lipstick glossy. 

A few more bits I manage to cram into my clutch bag
A portable phone charger, 
Granny purse,
Keys.

I no longer take powder, bronzer or highlighter out with me on a night out just because my makeup seems to always stay in place. (I cant believe it either.) 

Let me know what beauty bits you take out on your night out!


Thanks for reading and take care.



Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That clutch is absolutely stunning and I love the shade of that lipstick- it looks very me! Great post! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig