Saturday 28 November 2015

Online Avenue

Online Avenue.



"The higher the better. It's more about an attitude. High heels empower women in a way." 
-Christian Louboutin

Glitter and High heels = Perfect combo!
What girl, especially a girl from Essex like myself doesn't like a bit of sparkle and a very high heel? 
I am obsessing over my OnlineAvenue 'Amelia Platform Stiletto High heels.' Why? Well...


                                        
The sparkles are all along the bottom sides of the shoe, which I personally think gives it that little something yet doesn't overpower it with sparkles. Now, embarrassingly  I am one of those girls in the nightclub that take their heels off half way through the night and I either take a pair of flats or just go barefoot for the rest of the night. (Dont judge haha) There are only three pairs of heels that I have found that are actually comfortable. These being one pair! I was debating whether to pack a pair of flats in my handbag when I went on a night out wearing these heels, but I thought I'd chance it and I kept them on all night! No blisters or aches! Wahey! Bonus. 
The height of the heel was pretty daunting at first, the heels are 6inches high and being 5'6 already wearing these heels made me 6 Foot! CRAZY! The height of these heels made my legs look so long which I looooooved! They say the higher the heels the more confidence a woman has. I definitely agree on that wearing these. The only thing I was worried about was the height of the shoes, I was unsure whether I'd be able to walk in them, but I managed too. With ease! 

'The higher the heels, the better you feel.'


I strongly think that these shoes would be absolutely perfect for New Years eve! I plan on wearing these with a sparkly sequined dress on New Years as I want to keep the outfit to look sparkly, but wearing these heels it will even out the look and I won't (I hope) look like literally,  a disco ball. Haha.I will be sure to post photos of my New Years outfit closer to New years.

Online avenue are affordable and sell gorgeous shoes! Being a student I don't like to spend a lot of money on a pair of shoes, but most of the shoes on OnlineAvenue are around £20! Wahey! The Amelia high heels are £23.99! It's dangerous for my bank account that they are this cheap but honestly, they are such a good price as the quality of the shoes are brilliant and I couldn't fault them at all. (I am already planning on buying some laced up heels from there in all of the shades possible that my bank account can take haha.)

If you would like to buy these heels click here! (These shoes are in the colour Black Glitter.)
Browse their website: http://www.onlineavenue.com

Thank you Online Avenue
Also a massive thank you to eTailPr for putting me in contact with amazing brands like Online Avenue. I am so grateful! 

Bloggers! 
Check out eTailPr; http://www.etailpr.com

You can check out my instagram post of these heels on; https://www.instagram.com/p/-TuMOrsPpl/?taken-by=elizamayp

Again, Thank you oxoxo




Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig