Tuesday 20 March 2018

Bee Good

z
About Bee Good.
'Bee Good was created in 2008 by husband and wife team, Simon and Caroline. As an expert beekeeper, Simon keeps a number of beehives in old orchards surrounding his Hampshire home. It was Caroline’s interest in harnessing the excess honey and beeswax to create natural skincare products which led to the first award-winning products; a lip balm and a hand cream; made in Caroline’s kitchen using centuries-old recipes and sold at local Hampshire farmer’s markets.


Bee Good actively supports our British bees, not just with charitable donations, but by a programme of tangible support including the education of young beekeepers and the planting of wildflower meadows across the UK.'


I have recently started a new job where I am constantly gift wrapping underwear and giving bra fits. My hands go through a lot in one shift, sounds a tad gross but I get hard bits of skin on the bottom of my palms where my palms are so dry! The only time my hands ever have a break is when I am asleep, otherwise I am always touching/holding/picking something up all day every day. 

Since using Bee Good my hands have been soft and hydrated, I apply the hand cream every morning, every night and right before I have a customer to bra fit. 

What I love about Bee Good hand cream is the fact that British bees help make the product! How? Harnessing the excess honey and beeswax! 

You can read all about the honey bees and much more over on their blog page!

Check out their website and socials!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig