Monday 23 November 2015

Hair rings!


       Hair Rings...(and clips)





So I've seen these photos on instagram of girls with rings in their braids and I loved the idea! I hadn't really been on the look out for them but as soon as I see them on the shelf in Topshop I had to buy them. There are 7 in a pack (but I actually think there should be 8 in a pack as theres an extra little bit for a ring but theres not one on there... )

Anyway... the hair rings were £5 but when using my student discount card they were £4.50, not exactly cheap but I'm sure I will get my moneys worth wearing them every day haha. The circle hair clips were £7.50, but again, I will get my moneys worth by wearing them a lot!  




They were so easy to put into my hair and I think the overall look just really spices up a normal braid.   Topshop also do these exact style of rings in silver and they also have plenty of other different designs of hair rings! 

Circle hair clip.

Recently, I have seen the Celine Gold steel hair accessory which is absolutely beautiful! (click to buy the Celine hair clip)
The Celine hair clip is £126 and did I really want to break the bank? Certainly not.
So obviously when I saw the exact same hair clip on the shelf in Topshop I didn't even have to think about it!
 £7.50 for pretty much a very similar hair clip! Bargain!

Celine hair clip
Hair clip from Topshop

Thank you for reading! xox



Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig