Thursday 28 April 2016

Throwback Thursday! SO...? Sprays



Everyone has a throwback scent, my TB scent is So...?  Throughout my 5 years at secondary school I always had this spray in my bag, I would drown myself in it after finishing PE. I even had an entire bottom section of my locker full of all of the different smells of this brand in my locker at home. (Those cool Ikea closets that looked like a locker.) My all time favourite So...? Spray was the So...? Kiss me mini spray! 


So...? are multi-award winners! Why? Because their sprays are so affordable and each scent is designed to match your attitude.
I have two So...? products, the spray and the perfume!

Smell test.
I am absolutely A W F U L at describing smells. But, for me both the spray and perfume smell so fresh. [Currently spraying the hell out of these to try and think of how to describe the scent.] 
I can smell a hint of orange but then I come across a ... I guess a flower smell? It reminds me a lot of a Summer. (You bet that I cover myself in these sprays during the Summer days.)

I was just browsing the So...? at http://uk.sowithattitude.com/fragrance/so-original/
and came across the perfect description of the scent. 
Perfumery are descriptions of the scents that you can sense when applying the perfume. 


I described the scent pretty much exactly the same to how they describe it. Can I now get myself a medal with describing scents? Ha

What are NOTES??!?!?!?!
There are three notes.

Note 1 - Top note.
This is the smell you can sense as soon as you spray.
Note 2 - Heart note. (middle note)
Emerges just after the top note smell starts to vanish. - The heart note is the main scent of the spray.
Note 3 - Base note.
The scent when the heart note starts to dissipate. 


 On the note of Summer, by the time you read this I will be in Spain! My So...? Sprays are coming along with me to make me smell fresh as a Daisy. I will be showing you my attitude with another blog post when I get back. So(...?) stay tuned!



Not only do SO...? sell fragrance they also sell dry shampoo!!!! I can only imagine that it would smell wonderful. Oh and you can get mini dry shampoo which would fit perfectly into your bag! So you can do your hair on the go! Perfect. They also sell gift sets!

So...? is available in stores such as Boots and Superdrug.


Or go and check out their main website -

They sell to over 30 countries!

Super drug are currently selling So...? sprays for less than £1! What a bargain! Smell good for less! I will certainly be stocking up on tons of So...? sprays soon. Im going to have to get one of each spray so when my attitude changes so will my scent! 

If you want to purchase the So...? Original spray click the link below.

Keep an eye on my blog as I will be uploading another blogpost about my So...? attitude! Featuring the So...? Original sprays.

Thank you.

Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig