Saturday 23 April 2016

What I am taking on holiday!



So I was originally going to write a post about all the clothes I got from ASOS when its 50% Summer sale was on, but I thought.. whats better? Why not show little sneak peaks of the some of the outfits I'm going to be wearing on holiday! (Not all are from ASOS)
On Friday 29th April I will be jetting off to Benidorm (Spain) for a long weekend of partying, tanning and fun. I only have hand luggage to take on the plane, but you know us girls.. we LOVE to overpack. Ive packed for more days than I'm actually going there for but hey at least I have choice? It just about all fits into my case.. wahhhh.

 - For now I will be posting photos I have taken that are close ups of the outfits. (Its freezing in the UK so it'd be odd for me to have a photoshoot in shorts and bikinis. Ha)

I will be uploading photos of my OOTD and OOTN on my social media so you can see these outfits properly. 
Enough of me rambling on.


 Jean shorts.
I am taking three jean shorts with me, the bottom two are from TopShop and the top shorts are Levis. I am taking two frayed pairs in different shades of jean as I love the frayed look. I will pair these shorts with bikinis for when I'm walking to the beach and when I go to eat out for lunch.


Here I paired my Primark bikini top that I got last year (for only £2!) With my TopShop frayed shorts. As this bikini top was in the sale there were no matching bikini bottoms in my size, but I will just pair it with white and maybe even pink bottoms.


The sandals that I think I will get a lot of use out of this holiday are from Office, they have a tiny heel which will dress up any simple outfit. They were £35 and they do them in black.


About black sandals, another pair of heeled sandals I got are from Miss Selfridge. For ages I've been looking for this style of sandal, I found a few similar pairs in TopShop and Riverisland but they were ranging from £50-80 which are way too expensive for me to be spending that kind of money for holiday sandals. (Don't forget to use your student ID for student discount!)


This year I haven't splashed the cash on new bikinis, I only went on a hot summer holiday once last year and that was to Turkey. This rib caged bikini is from Newlook (they still have this on their site!) The bikini is plain but the rib caged bit adds a little bit more to it. 
I wore this bikini top whilst sunbathing in Turkey and I was left with awful tan lines! I looked as though I had been thrown on a BBQ. You can still see the tan lines on my back and stomach slightly.. I went to Turkey in September. 
I have learnt from the mistake of not constantly applying sun cream.
Don't be stupid like I was, apply sun cream throughout the day!!!!!!!!!



When I'm on holiday I never take trouser. Its either always a dress, skirt or shorts. But as I am going Spain at the end of April it isn't going to be sweltering hot. When I was shopping in Tesco I came across these flow trousers which would be brill to wear of a night if there is a bit of a chill or even on the way there and back on the airplane.





This thin and flowy Mango dress was an absolute bargain! I got this on the ASOS 50% summer sale for around £20! LoovE.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sorry it wasn't a long post today.]
Go and follow me on instagram to see my OOTD when I'm on holiday! @elizamayp
Also, you can go follow me on Snapchat to see what I get up too! - @elizamayp

Thank you for reading, take care.

Find me on:
Instagram- @elizamayp
Twitter - @elizamayp_
Snapchat - elizamayp


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig