Sunday 20 September 2015

MeMeMe Cosmetics



MeMeMeCosmetics
So after just returning from a weeks holiday in Turkey I received a few goodies from the lovely people at MeMeMeCosmetics. 
I had never heard of the brand MeMeMeCosmetics before so I was intrigued to try out their products.

The products I had got sent were;
Cupids kiss cheek and lip tint in the shade Soft Petal pink 
Eye Sweep in the shade Black
Lip guide in the shade Playful peach  

Personally, I am absolutely awful at trying to do the 'perfect winged eye', the amount of times I wipe it off and start again is crazy. From liquid eyeliner to pencil eyeliner, I just haven't found the eyeliner for me. Until I tried the Eye Sweep liquid eyeliner! The liner kind of reminds me of a sharpie?! (I don't know why but its not a permanent marker lol). 

I MANAGED TO DO A DECENT LOOKING WINGED EYELINER! Whether it was just by coincidence or what, I will definitely be using this eyeliner again for a night look. 
Now, having big lips I loooooooooove to apply lip liner to make them look a little bit more... plump?! The Lip guide in the shade Playful peach is such a beautiful colour, I outlined my lips with this and then using the Cheek and lip tint on my lips for the colour.  
For the cheeks I used the Cheek and lip tint applying it a few times to make the colour visible, other than having to apply it a few times I thought the product was perfect. The fact it looks like nail polish from the outside amazed me (easily amused.) 



I am so proud to come across them and I am also so grateful they sent out some of their products for me to try, I will without a doubt be buying from there as I am so pleased with the products. They are affordable and they are great for the money! I could not find a fault with any of the products. 

Ive also made my older sister try their products and help me spread the word about them, YaAHhh 

You can get 20% off using the discount code 'ELIZAMAY' at checkout!

Thanks again MeMeMeCosmetics x

A big thank you to Etailpr  for helping me so much and putting me in touch with great brands like  mememecosmetics , go check EtailPR out for chances to work with amazing brands and to help make your blog perfect!


(I also posted on Instagram) check it out




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig