Thursday 26 March 2015

Body Jewellery Shop


Body Jewellery Shop


Recently I received two pairs of Body Jewellery Shop earrings.
Never have I heard of this brand, mainly as I rarely ever change my earrings.
I always keep to my Indian Gold Stud earrings, but I fancied a change. When coming across their website there were a lot of different style of earrings and other piercings, like belly bars etc.



Pearl Studs


The White Pearl stud earrings look so stunning on the website, so I was excited to see them when they arrived. They look even more stunning in person!


Silver Glitter Studs

The other earrings I had chosen were the Silver Glitter stud earrings. They have little speckles of glitter in them and they are really simply just so pretty. They go well with any outfit I wear. 


Quality of the earrings.

The quality of both of the earrings are amazing, I could not fault them what so ever. They feel comfortable. Overall I am really pleased with the quality of both earrings.

Price.

The Pearl stud earrings and the Silver Glitter Stud earrings were both only £1.99 each! So affordable! Usually when I browse jewellery in high street shops they range from anything to £3 to as high as £100 or even more. I for one like to splash the cash on pretty jewellery but recently after discovering that there are other alternatives like Body Jewellery Shop to get my earrings at such an affordable price it would be insane for me to go shop elsewhere for my jewellery. 

I am really pleased with both of these earrings, I highly recommend them! I am definitely going to order some more jewellery from them again soon!
Body Jewellery have so many amazing different ear piercing jewellery products there are too many to choose from!

Go check them out on
www.Bodyjewelleryshop.com

and give their Facebook page some loving!

https://www.facebook.com/BodyJewelleryShop?fref=ts

a



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Eliza May. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig